We’re Looking To Strengthen Our Team
Apply For A Career With Proactive Cleaners
Full Training & Support
Competitive Rates Of Pay
Uniform And PPE Provided
Career Progression And Rewards
Explore Our Career Opportunities
At Proactive Cleaners, we are looking for respectful, reliable and enthusiastic individuals with a passion for quality and service to join our ever-expanding team. We offer a range of positions to suit all levels, while full training, operational guidance and supplies are provided. While it is not essential, a full, valid driving licence is preferred.
We know that a happy team is a successful team which is why our staff are at the heart of what we do. We work hard to create an inclusive, mutually rewarding and enjoyable working environment that operates fairly, safely and respectfully.
If you are looking to enhance your skills and enjoy a role with flexibility, then here are some of the positions we have available;
- Cleaning Operatives – With full-time, part-time and flexible positions, we offer full training for a range of sites and industries. We’re looking for highly motivated team members who thrive on the highest cleaning standards. Individuals can enjoy competitive rates of pay, holiday entitlement and career development.
- Office Cleaning Operatives – Working out of office hours to create productive and hygienic workplaces for our clients and their staff members; we’re looking for office cleaners in part-time positions. These operatives must have an eye for detail and deliver spot-on cleaning every single time.
- School Cleaners – We have several part-time positions available for dedicated team members that are able to work on a part-time basis for after-school and evening cleaning. We are looking for cleaning technicians that always put safety first with close attention to detail in their work.
- Construction Cleaners –Adding to our team of highly-skilled construction cleaners, we are recruiting technicians with a fine eye for detail to conduct builders’ cleans, regular site, and sparkle cleans. Candidates with valid CSCS cards and a background in the construction industry are preferred.
- Industrial Cleaning Technicians – With specialist and industrial cleaning projects, we’re looking for skilled cleaning technicians who are able to conduct specific cleaning requirements which may include working at height, manual handling, heavy-duty cleaning and utilising industrial cleaning equipment.
- Cleaning Supervisors – With meticulous attention to detail and exacting standards of cleanliness and service, we are looking for responsible cleaning supervisors who thrive on project coordination. Proactive Cleaners offers a supportive environment, regular training, tiered pay structures and career progression.
- Cleaning Managers – We’re looking for experienced cleaning managers with excellent communication, regulatory compliance and team coordination skills to join our team. As Proactive Cleaners grows, we’ll be looking to progress our cleaning managers through business with commensurate pay increases.
- Operations Manager – We’re recruiting for highly-organised and proficient operations managers who are willing to work flexibly and adapt to customer requirements. Candidates must be highly-motivated and efficiency-led, looking for proactive measures that can enhance the client experience.
At Proactive Cleaners, we have a range of positions available with flexible hours and contracts. If you’d like to join a highly-motivated team that focuses on quality standards and service excellence, then please complete our vacancies form or get in touch with a member of our team.
Apply at Proactive Cleaners today.
Proactive Cleaners Are Looking For Proactive People – Apply Today To Boost Your Career
We use safe hospital-grade disinfectants, HEPA filtrations and microfiber cleaning cloths.
Our cleaners are insured, so no need to worry about your premises.
Our reliable and stable teams understand your specific cleaning service needs.